I dress women so that men can undress them
Why has fashion been in demand in all centuries? After all, you should feel comfortable in clothes - both in mind and body. Alluring and alluring, seducing and enchanting - every man dreams of this. Everything is subordinated to one thing - to make a woman desirable …
Have you ever been behind the scenes of a fashion house? Why has fashion been in demand in all centuries? What inspires a fashion designer to create? Today we will go to the couturier.
Dressed up mannequins, a string of hangers with sewn clothes, ironing and steam rooms, cutting rooms, sewing rooms, but most importantly - a workshop. This is where his creation begins. In the casually thrown sketches of the silhouettes of the ladies and their gentlemen, one can see a firm hand, accustomed to a pencil. This is where our conversation begins.
- How did you decide to become a fashion designer?
- Initially, a couturier is a male profession, because a man looks at a woman with the eyes of desire. After all, the nature of human sexuality is a taboo system. This means that we need to cover the genitals, that is, first of all in shorts, and only then in everything else. From the primitive leopard skin loincloth to the lacy underwear, it is all part of the body's concealment, a reflection of the imposed taboos that shape sexuality. Inspired by female beauty, I understand how to dress a woman so that a man wants to undress her!
- Amazing! Don't we need clothes for warmth?
- For warmth, of course, too, but in nature you will not see a single animal in clothes. Today we are developing collections of overalls and shoes for pets, paying tribute to our whim, but in the wild there is no such thing. The skin and wool protect them from the scorching sun and piercing cold. For humans, clothes are a sexual attribute, which is why we care so much about what we are wearing.
See for yourself: crinolines and figs, corsets and bras, stockings and garters - is all this necessary for warmth? No, people want to be beautiful and attractive to the opposite sex. Today, fluffy dresses on the floor have been replaced by tight-fitting skirts and trousers, and shoes with heels are generally not comfortable, but it is she who is considered the embodiment of femininity. It's not for nothing that fashion occupies such a large place in our life!
- And you can make any woman attractive?
- Yes! Almost any! Nudity itself is vulgar, but when it is covered, it excites the imagination. To make a woman sexy, I have to dress her. But dress in a special way. With my sharpened eyes, I see how to emphasize graceful ankles with stiletto heels so that she goes with the very gait that will collect the looks of men, like a sheath skirt to show the proportions of the hips and waist, what shape of the bra to choose in order to raise the chest so that a seductive a hollow in the neckline, from which it is impossible to look away, and complement the evening dress with gloves to the elbow and a veil. Everything is subordinated to one thing - to make a woman desirable.
- And what about housewives who do not wear hairpins and veils?
- Wear nice home clothes. Do not think that you can be elegant and well-groomed only when you go out. A knitted home dress or a summer sundress will perfectly replace a dirty bathrobe. No one has canceled your inner beauty, but you also want your outer beauty! When you go out on a date, you are dressing up, you want to show yourself at your best. So it is here! Even at home, dress so that the man wants to undress you!
- But if I have thick legs, I am overweight, I do not have a waist, and in general I cannot withstand the competition with beauties from the covers of magazines …
- These are the features of your natural constitution. Yes, it is advisable to watch yourself, but do not think that you have left the distance of attraction. The tastes of men for women are very diverse! Especially for such Kustodian beauties as you, we develop comfortable shoes with steady Viennese heels, discreet, but elegant and democratic dresses and suits. After all, you should feel comfortable in clothes - both in mind and body.
- What personal advice would you give our readers in the end?
- For me there is nothing more attractive than a woman's leg in a stocking. Therefore, even if you do not wear stockings in your daily life, wear them on a date! Your lover will definitely want to remove them from you in the bedroom! But the main thing is to remember: being sexy is always in fashion!
And finally, the most important thing. The attractiveness of a woman is in her soul, to which I give a visual frame. Alluring and alluring, seducing and enchanting - every man dreams of this. She is the one who will heal his mental wounds, the one next to which he will feel like a real man, the one who will give an unforgettable night and inspire new achievements. Such a woman is as if created to cover her porcelain body with thin lace in the twilight of the bedroom, and in the daylight to dress her in silks and furs. When designing evening dresses, I remember that a real dress falls at a woman's feet with one movement of my hand!