How to Raise Your Children Right: Tips for Loving Parents
They say that modern children and adolescents are uncontrollable and self-willed, they do not put their parents into anything, they do not want to listen to anyone. How to be? Knowledge about the psychology of the baby will help to find an unmistakable approach to the child.
How to raise a child correctly so that he grows up as a worthy person? I would like to find a middle ground: not to spoil, and not to "shut up". Knowledge about the psychology of the baby will help to find an unmistakable approach to the child.
How to raise children correctly: rules that are relevant from birth
- Never force feed a baby. Not through persuasion, much less through threats or intimidation. You don't want your baby to grow up dull and joyless, do you? Forced feeding in childhood does not pass without leaving a trace on the psyche of the child and affects when he grows up.
- Mom, don't scream! Screaming is destructive for the psyche of any child. The consequences are different and depend on the innate properties of the baby. An emotional, impressionable child, as a result of the shouts of his parents, risks remaining a prisoner of fear for the rest of his life. And children, who by nature have very sensitive hearing, as a result of screaming withdraw into themselves and can get mental disorders (autism, schizophrenia).
- Mommy, don't hit! Physical abuse can be the source of a child's tragic fate. For example, there are children whose skin is sensitive. When physically punished, they experience unbearable over-stress. To extinguish pain, the body produces opiates - hormones of pleasure. In the future, the child, himself not understanding why, how he deliberately "runs into" the belt in order to receive a new "dose". And also, to relieve stress, he … steals. Want to know why?
- Find out exactly who is growing in you. Parents often have certain expectations of what a child should be. Knowledge of the psyche will remove many questions that may arise in the process of education. The psychological properties that nature gave the baby are visible already in the first years of life. It makes no sense for parents to compare their baby with other children: a smart owner of a skin vector will learn to run before others, but a child with a visual vector will be the first to please everyone with a smile, wave “hello” and “goodbye”. A serious sound person beyond his years will speak later.
How to properly raise a child from 2-3 years old
At the age of 2-3 years, the child gradually masters interaction with adults and other children. His natural character traits are clearly manifested. The first conflicts arise: with parents and with peers. How to avoid mistakes in raising children during this period? What if your toddler's behavior problems arise?
- Develop your sharing skills. To whom do we have the most affection? To the one who gives us something we want. For young children, this is delicious. Encourage your child to share food with other children as early as possible - and he will always be well adapted in the team. Unconsciously, other people feel sympathy for someone who is capable of being a giver.
- Develop empathy skills. The emotional development of a child is the key to raising a well-mannered and happy person. The more developed the emotional sphere, the more the child is able to penetrate the feelings of other people, to share experiences, the easier it will be accepted in any team. The education of feelings is the most important process of the formation of the psyche.
- Find a balance between reward and punishment. It is very important to use prohibitions and rewards correctly - they should be meaningful for the child. For the obedient owner of the anal vector, the best "carrot" is the praise of the parents. For a practical leather worker - a welcome gift or a trip to a new place. Punishment is the absence, the lack of the desired "carrot", which one - depends on the psyche of the child.
- Discipline or Freedom? How much to restrict the child, so as not to spoil his development, also depends on the innate properties of the baby. For the owners of the skin vector, discipline is as important as air: such children develop normally only under conditions of adequate restrictions, regime and rules. Obedient owners of the anal vector are loyal to their mothers themselves, and later to society, if they are raised correctly. But the natural "leader" possessing the urethral vector is freedom-loving, it is impossible and harmful to restrict him - it is better to ask for help.
- Develop socialization skills on time. Attending kindergarten is a vital necessity for every child from 3 years old. Usually, those parents who are growing up emotional, often sick kids with a visual vector are slow to go to kindergarten. Or maybe you are the parents of a little sound philosopher and your baby reacts badly to a noisy team? In any case, parental love does not replace socialization skills. The inability to learn how to integrate into a peer group can significantly reduce a person's future realization in society.
When parents are faced with their child's problematic behavior, there are many concerns. What if problems persist for years to come? They say that modern children and adolescents are uncontrollable and self-willed, they do not put their parents into anything, they do not want to listen to anyone. How to be?
Advice to parents - apply only taking into account the natural properties of the child
- Aggressive and resentful stubborn or "golden child". The owners of the anal vector by nature strive to be obedient and loyal. They do everything slowly and thoroughly. The upbringing of such children requires patience, calmness: it is extremely important not to rush, not rush, not cut off the child. If this rule is not followed, the baby is offended and stubborn. With mistakes in upbringing, he has aggression towards animals and people.
- Hysterical children or gentle "Lubiki". The carriers of the visual vector are the most emotional. They have mood swings a hundred times a day. Such a child cannot be frightened even in jest. You can't read fairy tales where someone eats someone. Otherwise, the baby grows hysterical, crying and fearful. Compassion literature can help you develop emotionally well.
- Little innovator or "hyperactive hurricane". The owner of the skin vector loves novelty and change. It is vitally important for him to move a lot, play sports. Develop your design and engineering talent. Learn to be organized and disciplined, obey prohibitions, restrictions and rules. When such conditions are not created by the parents, the child grows up unassembled, unable to follow the rules. Read what to do here.
- Young philosopher or "social maladaptive". The owners of the sound vector have a particularly sensitive hearing. It is important to observe the sound ecology: speak softly and clearly, minimize household noises. In the background, quietly include classical music so that the child listens attentively. Then the kid will show interest in science early, develop his abstract intelligence. In an atmosphere of loud noises or conflicts between parents, such a baby is severely traumatized: its development is disrupted. Problems can arise very serious - the child does not make contact with parents and peers, stops responding to speech. How to prevent the problem?
What else does the child need
- A friendly family - happy children. Take time at least 2 times a week to gather all family members at a common table. A joint meal in a special atmosphere (festive tablecloth, dishes) is very conducive to strengthening intra-family ties.
- Reading together. Create a tradition of reading aloud in the evening, where both children and parents are present. Choose the difficulty level of the text based on the older child if you have several children. Empathy for the protagonists brings the family together sensually. In the future, your children will not grow up as competitors to each other, but as best friends. And the emotional connection with the parents will remain for life.
- Why is the child sick? The body reacts to any psychological discomfort. The reason may be an unsuccessful parenting model if it goes against the natural properties of the child. And it happens that the serious conditions of the mother affect her - her anxiety, depression, irritability, apathy, resentment towards life.
- Moral education. How to raise a child to be honest, fair, merciful? How to educate so that he perceived moral guidelines? This deep topic is raised in the article Moral education, or How to teach freedom.
- Personal example. He works in all walks of life. Guess who will be able to raise a happy person? True, a good, happy future awaits those kids who grow up with happy parents.